Saturday 31 March 2012

LIFE

last night, my sis told my ayah. 'ayah sometimes ayong (her name's family) rasa Allah tak adil dgn kehidupan kita because of what happen in our life. sometimes ayong duduk sorang-2 dekat rumah ayong terfikir. how my brothers + sisters will survive their's life if ayong tak ada nanti untuk diaorng. what happen with them, nak harapkan someones tuh memang tak taklah :('.
                     i'm talk deeply in my heart :| ALLAH PLEASE BLESS HER!. i was like whoaa, this my truly sister thinks about her's siblings + love her's siblings. yeah i know out theres many sis thinks about their siblings but my sis was like nobody sis out there. i fell my God! iloveeyou. she always says 'if you have knowlegde it will bring you far away'. bella study smart for your SPM make mama + ayah proud of you. :). and i was be grateful thanks you so much Allah given my caring sisters.

                      IngsyaAllah. last night make me thinks i have to study, make mama + ayah proud of me. Alhamdulillah, my test exam 'Ujian 1' they vey proud of me. mama cakap 'abaikan apa yg depa cakap, do your best, org yang ckp tuh taksemestinya bagus' i will mama <3