Friday 1 June 2012

hello June? second day of June is suck! can i said it?  yess i will said it though you didn't concur about that. it will too much. the ends of May till June, we're always fight for nothing. fight for silly matter of what i've started first. then i with my the highest ego and with my face of innocence i never ask for his forgiveness. yeahh all about my fault but you ask to me your forgiveness but not me though all is my fault. i don't know, day by day i always find your fault even is small matter. i don't know. i don't know is my love for you still like before. i afraid to lose you but i constanly makes you hurt of what i've did. its unbelievable last years my love was like never ends but now. i do not have anyone else, im become heartless of what you've did before. now you cry cause of what i've did with you. again i am sorryfor what i have did :( i love you too much. for the second times your tears fall down cause my fault :'(


     I AM SORRY AHMAD HAZIQ FOR ALL THINGS THAT I DID. I SORRY I COULDN"T MAKES YOU HAPPY LIKE OTHERS COUPLE :'|